Christopher C. Chan
- Natural Resources / Mining
- Corporate/Commercial Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
Chris’ practice is primarily focused on real estate law and has participated in a broad range of commercial and residential real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, financings, land development and loan securitization.
With diverse skill set in both business and law, Chris takes a holistic approach in resolving clients’ problems.
Prior to being called to the bar, he has been with Sun & Partners since 2005, working directly under the guidance of Mr. Jimmy Sun in areas of natural resources, land development and corporate and commercial matters.
Away from the office, Chris takes the opportunity to explore his creative personality by recreating and enjoying new culinary recipes as well as photographing his travels.
Chris became a partner in 2020.
- Mandarin (Basic)
- Fudan University, China (Language Exchange Program) 2006
- York University, Canada (Bachelor of Administrative Studies, Finance) 2009
- Queen Mary University of London, UK (Bachelor of Laws) 2013
- Federation of Law Societies of Canada (NCA Certificate of Qualification) 2015
Year of Call
“It always seems impossible until it’s done” – Nelson Mandela