Amy T. Yeung
- Corporate / Commercial Law
- Real Estate Law
- Energy Law
- Securities Law
Amy articled at a top-tier regional law firm in Alberta and worked as a summer student in the Corporate Law division of Enbridge. She is a graduate of the University of Alberta’s Faculty of Law and also earned a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) from Queen’s University.
In terms of work experience, Amy has worked as a Business Process Analyst for the Liquor Control Board of Ontario, a Strategy Associate for Disney and Proctor & Gamble and was a Business Analyst for the Australian beverage company, Foster’s Group.
At law school, Amy was Co-Chair of the Articling Committee, President and Founder of the U of A Law/Medicine Social, President of the U of A Law School Wine Club, and a member of the Student Executive Committee for the Edmonton Division of the Canadian Bar Association.
She is currently a member of the Executive Board for the Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers, Western Chapter and was a founding executive board member of the Canadian Bar Association (CBA) – Diversity Section in Alberta. Amy is fluent in Cantonese and has basic French, Mandarin and Spanish skills. Reading and amateur free-style rapping are favourite pastimes.
- French (basic)
- Mandarin (basic)
- Spanish (basic)
Professional & Trade Associations
- Executive Board, Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers, Western Chapter
- Founding Executive Board Member, Canadian Bar Association (CBA) – Diversity Section in Alberta
- University of Alberta Faculty of Law, (Juris Doctor) 2014
- Queen’s University, (Bachelor of Commerce (Honours))
Year of Call
- 2015 (The Law Society of Alberta)
- 2016 (The Law Society of Upper Canada)